Charade Read Along Week Three!
|November 18, 2012||Posted by Cambria under Uncategorized|
Can you beleive we are in week 3 of the read along already?! I really can’t, and to top it off Thursday is Thanksgiving!!!
Week three of the Charade Read Along is hosted by Heidi over at Rainy Day Ramblings so go by there to link your post to hers so we can all read your answers!
And now my answers for Week 3!
Questions for Week Three Chapters 14-20
1. In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?
You know I never really wanted to travel until I started writing a lot. I guess I never really thought about what it might be like in other places because I was busy living my own life but then I started writing and I felt like I was experiencing other places and feelings from my characters (I know that might sound weird) and it has made me want to broaden my horizons. There are quite a few places I want to travel. England, Paris, France, Canada, etc. It’s really hard to say which place I want to see more but I think if I really had to choose it would be England. I would love to walk the streets there, see the castles, visit a bakery and the shops. I would also like to see where the Queen lives. I hope to one day get there.
2. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
I’ve never been to another country, I’ve only traveled a little in the US. I think my favorite place that I have been so far is where I live now. We just moved here over the summer so I haven’t been here even 6 months but I really like it. There is nothing big about it. Its basically a small town in a mountain. But that’s why I like it. There is a walking trail full of trees and a stream that is stocked with trout. I really like being outside here, its peaceful and it reminds me to breathe. I also really love New York City. I love seeing plays on Broadway – I’ve seen Beauty and the Beast and Phantom of the Opera. I have also seen the rockets at the Radio City music hall a couple times. I love doing that. I admit the city is a little overwhelming but the places within in the city are great. I am hoping since we moved back here to PA that we will get into the city to see another broadway show. I here that spider man is amazing.
3. Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?
Ahhhh, this is a hard question. I think its truly one of the hardest things to write off a friend that you really do like. And someone that you have history with and good memories. For Heven it’s even harder because Kimber did stay by Heven’s side and support her after Heven’s accident. I have been in situations like this a few times in my life and frankly they suck. I usually make my sick about it for a long time. But I will say that there sometimes comes a time when you have to let a relationship go because it isn’t good for you. I heard something once that I think rings true… If you are getting more heartache or stress out of a relationship that good things it’s time to let it go.
As for Heven and Kimber… I can’t really say what will come of their friendship. I think they are still working that out. I kind of hope they can work it out but part of me also thinks that there is too much between them now and even if they do work it out they will never be as close as they were before.
4. Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?
Well, I was a teenage girl once… so I’ll just say yes. J
5. Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?
Gah! I can’t answer that. It’s like picking between kids. I will say that I go through phases with each of them. When I was writing Masquerade it was Heven. When I wrote Charade it was Sam… when I wrote Tirade it was Riley… and I have to say, Riley is sticking with me… I love me some of Riley. I hope you all do too when you meet him in Tirade!
So those are my answers for this week!!!! I can’t wait to read your answers and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! Eat lots of turkey and pie! See you next week!
Next week’s questions:
Questions for Week Four Chapters 21-24
1. Did you have a favorite part in this book?
2. The characters travel to hell in hopes to get the scroll back. I would say hell is the worst place they have ever been. Where is the WORST place you have ever been?
3. Heven steps in front of a chain to protect Sam and is injured. She will be scarred again. Do you think she will act the same way as before or do you think that she is a different person now?
4. We now know why Logan was acting so odd. How do you think he will be now that the demon is gone?
5. Any predictions for the next book in the series, Tirade?