Charade Read Along Week One!
|November 5, 2012||Posted by Cambria under Charade Read Along, Uncategorized|
Welcome to the first week of the Charade Read Along! I can hardly believe that it’s November!!
The very first week of the Charade Read Along is hosted by Jennifer @ Some like it Paranormal ! You can head there and link up your post to hers (if you haven’t already) so we can all read your answers to these questions.
If remember if you need any details about this read along all you need to do is click on the Charade R
Week One November 5th Chapters 1-6
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it.
Oh my… what a question… many years ago I actually went to cosmetology school and graduated. But just because I have a degree in hair doesn’t mean I don’t have my fair share of mishaps… LOL! I have had about a million different hair colors… blond, red, dark brown, light brown, one time I hi-ighted it and it turned purple. My daughter wouldn’t go out in public with me. Then one time I dyed it and it turned green… yeah good times.
My most recent mishap was just a month or two ago. i tried to dye it from blond to a brownish red shade… I looked like Ronald McDonald…. oh yes I really did.
I’ve had a few bad haircuts too… one time the stylist cut it so crooked and uneven that I cried for two days. All my husband could come up with is “at least your face is still pretty…” Ummm yeah. HA HA HA HA.
Currently its just brown (to cover up Ronald) and I am growing it out and I favor a ponytail most days. BUt sometimes I daydream about fiery red hi-lites or something fun. Maybe someday. 🙂
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
Well I love it of course. I did write it! lol. I think its complicated… and i think you will all understand why very soon. 🙂
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
Well, I love Gemma. She’s strong, she’s independant and she has her secrets. She doesn’t let anyone push her around and she can take care of herself. But I also think that deep down she might be a little lonely. I predict she’s going to be a kick – butt character. 🙂
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
Oooohhhhh. well. I think kicking them in their man-parts is a good idea. 😉 I also think that any kind of sharp object it always a good choice. OR you could just date a hellhound. ha ha ha.
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
I actually am an only child. Hey now… YES I do know what they say about only children… I don’t agree. *sniff* I also think that I am as creative as I am because I didn’t have a brother/sister to play with when I was young, I made all my friends up (that doesn’t make me crazy does it?!) I had two children and they fight and then get along. Its kind of cool to watch their relationship because they are close and they do watch out for each other. But they also like to drive each other nuts, ha ha ha.
So those are my answers for week one of the Charade read along! I cannot wait to read your answers!!
Before you go grab next week’s questions!
Next week will be hosted by Christy @Love of Books http://www.christysloveofbooks.com this is where you will visit to link your posts. she will also be posting week three’s questions.
Questions for Week Two Chapters 7-13
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the scariest or wackiest dream you have ever had?
So that’s it for week one!!! I can’t wait to hop around and read your answers! Thanks for joining in!! 🙂