Werewolf Wednesday #20
|May 23, 2012||Posted by Cambria under Werewolf Wednesday|
Welcome to Werewolf Wednesday where the moon is always full and I am howling. Every single Wednesday I will be profiling a new werewolf from books, TV or movies. I might also mix it up a bit some weeks and throw in some other furry fun!! Please feel free to join and howl along with me every week!
Remember a couple weeks ago when I listed the top ten reasons you should date a werewolf? Well, many of you wanted to know the top ten reasons NOT to date a werewolf. Personally, why wouldn’t you date one?, but eh, I will give the people what they want.
SO, for this week for Werewolf Wednesday I am talking about dating again. That’s right, I made a list. A top ten. The top ten reasons you shouldn’t date a werewolf. Tell me if you agree. J
Top ten reasons why you shouldn’t date a werewolf
10. Hair balls.
9. Whenever the neighbors cat comes up missing you will always wonder if that “midnight” snack he had wasn’t ice cream…
8. It might take him longer to do his hair than you.
7. Dog breath.
5. You could never hang out on a full moon without worrying about getting eaten.
4. He might have a bad temper. (hope the waiter brings his steak rare – or else!)
3. He might interrupt a perfectly good date to pee on a fire hydrant.
2. Hi “pack” of friends would always be around = no alone time + they would eat you out of house and home.
1. There is really is NO reason good enough to not date a werewolf.
So that is my list for Reasons NOT to date a werewolf! What do you think?