Werewolf Wednesday # 18
|May 9, 2012||Posted by Cambria under Werewolf Wednesday|
Welcome to Werewolf Wednesday where the moon is always full and I am howling. Every single Wednesday I will be profiling a new werewolf from books, TV or movies. I might also mix it up a bit some weeks and throw in some other furry fun!! Please feel free to join and howl along with me every week!
This week for Werewolf Wednesday I am talking about dating. Specifically about dating a werewolf. I have heard some rumbling that werewolves might not make good dates but I think that they would. I mean what’s not to love about the a werewolf? Okay, fine I can think of a few things but that’s for another day. Mainly though, werewolves would make a great date. Not convinced? Maybe my list will convince you. That’s right, I made a list. A top ten. Read this list and just tell me you wouldn’t go on at least one date with a werewolf. 🙂
The top ten reasons werewolves would be good dates.
1. You wouldn’t need a coat even if it was cold outside.
2. You could eat what you want and not worry about looking like a pig at dinner because he would out eat you.
3. If you ran into your cheating ex he could eat him.
4. Your annoying neighbors “outside” cat would stop hanging around because you would smell like dog.
5. He wouldn’t sparkle.
6. He could introduce you to Jacob.
7. If you got tired of walking he could carry you.
8. You would never have to stand in line because he would just growl and people would get out of your way.
9. He wouldn’t need a costume for a costume party.
10. He would be very loyal. So that blond across the room, staring at his hottness? She can hit the road.
And that my friend’s is why werewolves would make good dates.