The Unlocked Diary has been given some Awards!!!
|July 30, 2011||Posted by Cambria under Awards|
The Unlocked Diary has been given 6 blogging awards….Yes 6! Totally cool, right? So I want to give a huge shout out to my nominator Ottilie Weber! Check out her most awesome blog at http://ottilieweber.blogspot.com/
I am thrilled to post these awards today…but these awards come with rules. Yes, rules. Here they are”:
1. Tag the person who nominated you. ( I just did above)
2. Give 7 facts about yourself and answer the Favorites Questions
3. Pass these awards to 15 Bloggers. (I will try but prob won’t hit 15)
4. Notify the bloggers of their awards
Now, before I get to the facts about myself and the questions answers let’s all have a look at my prety new awards:
Aren’t they all so pretty? I think so.
Now, Onto the 7 facts about me:
1. I have an associates degree in business/Cosmetology and I have about 3.5 years of college in for a Bachelor’s Degree. The classes are all varied so I have a bit to go to get the degree. LOL. I am considering going back this fall and finishing!
2. I have a hobby of baking and decorating cakes. I do them a lot for birthday’s and friends b-day’s. Here are two of the cakes I have done:
3. I exercise at least 5 days a week. I run a lot and I love to kickbox. One of my most favorite workouts is Turbo Jam. I am a Turbo Girl!!
4. I don’t watch the news. I try to avoid it at all costs. Its deperessing.
5. I am married to a United States Marine. Here he is:
6. My favorite jewelry to wear is skeleton key necklaces. I have many, my favorite is a bog one from Tiffany’s.
these aren’t my necklaces, but I have some that are similar and some that are smaller.
7. I like muscle cars. Like this one:
Here are my answers to the Favorites Questions:
1. Name your favorite colors.
Pumpkin Orange is my most fav. I also like robins egg blue and apple green. Purple too.
2. Name your favorite song.
I have tons of favorites. Right now my fav is Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
3. Name your favorite dessert.
I have a real sweet tooth so I like a lot of stuff. One of my most favorites is something I never eat: Donuts. Mmmmm. Love em. I also love cinnamon rolls, I make a mean one from scratch. I make them on Christmas morning every year. It’s tradition.
4. What pisses you off.
Liars, fake people and people who talk about other behind their back. oh, and people who act like they are better than everyone else. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. 🙂
5. When you are upset you.
I call a friend or complain to my husband. Sometimes I scrub my house and stew about it. LOL.
6. Favorite Pet.
Well I am a huge animal lover. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats a nemo and a sea star. My most favorite animal (yup I have one, but don’t tell the others…) is the newest addition to the zoo. Here is Cocoa:
7. Black or White?
8. Biggest Fear?
9. Best Feature?
My booty. LOL. Just kidding. I think my best feature is my eyes.
10. Everyday attitude:
This can be summed up in a quote I once heard:
“Be that kind of person that when you wake up in the morning the devil says ‘Crap they are up!'”
Also, treat others as you wish to be treated.
11. What is Perfection:
A skinny caramel machiatto from Starbucks
12. Guilty Pleasures:
Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf (TV shows)
So there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know about me!
Now the blogs I nominate for these awards are:
1. Natalie at http://booksfromthepurplejellybeanchair.blogspot.com/
2. Jenn from http://indiesupporter.blogspot.com/
3. Jenn from http://www.frequentreaderblog.com/
4. Angela at http://www.dandilyonfluff.com/
5. Angel at http://www.angelhaze.com/
6. Kayleigh at http://kayleigh-m-books.blogspot.com/
7. Heather at http://nightlyreading.wordpress.com/
8. JA at http://jaclement.wordpress.com/
9. Cassie at http://gatheringleavesreviews.blosgspot.com/
10. Wendy at